Current PVE Maps
Server settings & rules can be found below.
PLEASE click HERE to join our Discord if you intend to play on our servers. This will ensure you get the most up-to-date information & access to the admin team!
Ragnarok was our first server and it is the main hub for the entire cluster.
It's like the middle, or something.
ARK's Latest Mod Map turned Official (Released 7/19/2019)
The map that started it all. Get the boss fights & the Tek Cave for +15 levels on your character!
ARK's Final DLC...not
ARK's Latest Official DLC (Released 2/25/2020-ish)
ARK's newest map, with plenty of new stuff and a new +15 level ascension.
Some sweet desert action.
ARK's Latest Mod-Map turned Official
PVE Server Rules
- #WORLDPEACE: Be courteous to each other. As a Neebs Gaming Fan Server, our goal is World Peace. Being mean is not World Peace. Determining that you have differences with someone else, accepting those differences and finding common ground that promotes co-existence is World Peace, or at least it's a start.
- THEFT: Do not steal other people's stuff! We will call Liam Neeson.
- ANTI-THEFT: Don't leave your stuff unlocked! If you do, the violators of rule 2 will come get you!
- RESOURCES: Do not build on resource spawns. This means huge resource spawns. If the place you're wanting to build on has like 1 metal rock on it, nobody is going to miss it. Also, don't tie up all the oil veins.
- CAVES: Do not block cave entrances that lead to Bosses / Artifacts. Structures/dinos in violation will be permanently destroyed.
- BASE LIMIT: Do not build more than one large base PER PERSON & one water base PER TRIBE. Large base size is defined as equal or less than the area of 2 dino leash circles set to large. One small outpost base is allowed per biome for each tribe.
- PILLAR BOMBING: DO NOT pillar bomb an area (meaning, don't place random pillars, foundations, etc to "claim" an area). Build there or don't build there. Pillar bombing is not permitted. At all. Under any circumstances. Seriously, we will poof that real quick.
- BEAVER DAMS: DO NOT leave the wood in a beaver dam! When you leave the wood (we know it's heavy), then that beaver dam stays there with just wood in it until someone else comes along and finds it that way and cleans it out so a new one can spawn.
- Tip: Park your mount (dino) right next to the beaver dam. Access the dam, take all, exit menu. Turn to your mount, get on it and then dump what you do not want.
- WYVERN LIMIT: Each tribe is allowed 5 Wyverns --OR-- 2 Wyverns per person, whichever is more. (This is to reduce lag)
- Example 1: If your tribe has 2 members, your MAX is 5.
- Example 2: If your tribe has 10 members, your MAX is 20.
- Example 3: You can have as many wyverns as you want as long as no more than the above mentioned are outside of a cryopod.
- LAG/CRASH PREVENTION: If something you're doing is causing massive amounts of lag and/or server crashes, please report it to an admin immediately. This information will be used for bug reporting!
- Click here for instructions on how to join our server.
- XP - 6 - (Faster level up)
- Max Dino Level - 450 - (Higher than normal allowed by Xbox)
- Taming - 15 - (Faster taming)
- Harvesting - 2 - (More resources)
- Food/Water Drain - 0.5- (Slower food/water drain)
- Dino Food Drain - 1- (Default Value)
- Harvest Damage - 2- (More harvesting)
- Decay Multiplier - 6- (Longer decay times on structures)
- Mating Multiplier - 0.3- (Less time between mating)
- Egg Hatch Speed - 10- (Faster egg hatching)
- Baby Mature Speed - 10- (Faster baby maturation)
- Baby Cuddle Multiplier - 0.1- (So you can get 100% imprint)
- Cuddle Grace Period - 2- (So you dont miss an imprint)
- Baby Food Consumption - 0.5- (Slower eating by babies)
- Spoiling Multiplier - 5- (Everything lasts longer)
- Player Damage Multiplier - 1- (Default value)
- Day Speed - 1x
- Night Speed - 1x
Need help figuring out how to find our servers?
Click the button for join information!