Current PVE Maps
Server settings & rules can be found below.
PLEASE click HERE to join our Discord if you intend to play on our servers. This will ensure you get the most up-to-date information & access to the admin team!
Ragnarok was our first server and it is the main hub for the entire cluster.
It's like the middle, or something.
ARK's Latest Mod Map turned Official (Released 7/19/2019)
The map that started it all. Get the boss fights & the Tek Cave for +15 levels on your character!
ARK's Final DLC...not
Part I of the Genesis Season Pass
ARK's Final DLC (Released 6/3/2021)
ARK's newest map, with plenty of new stuff and a new +15 level ascension.
Some sweet desert action.
ARK's Latest Mod-Map turned Official
PVE Server Rules
- #WORLDPEACE: Be courteous to each other. As a Neebs Gaming Fan Server, our goal is World Peace. Being mean is not World Peace. Determining that you have differences with someone else, accepting those differences and finding common ground that promotes co-existence is World Peace, or at least it's a start.
- THEFT: Do not steal other people's stuff! We will call Liam Neeson.
- ANTI-THEFT: Don't leave your stuff unlocked! If you do, the violators of rule 2 will come get you!
- RESOURCES: Do not build on resource spawns. This means huge resource spawns. If the place you're wanting to build on has like 1 metal rock on it, nobody is going to miss it. Also, don't tie up all the oil veins.
- CAVES: Do not block cave entrances that lead to Bosses / Artifacts. Structures/dinos in violation will be permanently destroyed.
- PILLAR BOMBING: DO NOT pillar bomb an area (meaning, don't place random pillars, foundations, etc to "claim" an area). Build there or don't build there. Pillar bombing is not permitted. At all. Under any circumstances. Seriously, we will poof that real quick.
- BEAVER DAMS: DO NOT leave the wood in a beaver dam! When you leave the wood (we know it's heavy), then that beaver dam stays there with just wood in it until someone else comes along and finds it that way and cleans it out so a new one can spawn.
- Tip: Park your mount (dino) right next to the beaver dam. Access the dam, take all, exit menu. Turn to your mount, get on it and then dump what you do not want.
- WYVERN LIMIT: Each tribe is allowed 5 Wyverns --OR-- 2 Wyverns per person, whichever is more. (This is to reduce lag)
- Example 1: If your tribe has 2 members, your MAX is 5.
- Example 2: If your tribe has 10 members, your MAX is 20.
- Example 3: You can have as many wyverns as you want as long as no more than the above mentioned are outside of a cryopod.
- LAG/CRASH PREVENTION: If something you're doing is causing massive amounts of lag and/or server crashes, please report it to an admin immediately. This information will be used for bug reporting!
- TELEPORTERS: ALL Telepads must be named. It makes navigating the multiple networks easier through search.
- STRYDERS: Only 4 Stryders allowed per base. There are reports these cause significant lag. (No one likes lag)
- BASE RULES:
- Base: Any arrangement of structures owned by a single tribe that serves as the main home for a player or tribe. To be regarded as a base, it must include at least 1 enclosed structure, at least 1 bed (not a sleeping bag), a crafting table and storage.
- Outpost: Any arrangement of structures owned by a single tribe in a biome that does not contain a base by the same tribe, that is limited in size to 6x6 foundation footprint and no higher than 6 walls, but is not required to have a person assigned to it. Outposts are required to have at least 1 bed and 1 enclosed structure. Outposts can only be constructed if a main base has been established.
- Note: The main difference between a base and an outpost, other than size, is that 1 tribe populated by only 1 person can have multiple outposts but may only have 1 base.
- Random Structures: Any arrangement of structures that does not fit the definitions above will be considered a random structure and may be demolished by an admin.
- Biome: An area of the map occupied by the same flora/fauna (plants/dinos/animals). Examples include but are not limited to Redwood, Tundra, Forest, Desert, Eden, Rockwell. Biomes are clearly separated on Genesis but best judgement must be used on the other maps.
- Rule: Each person, regardless of tribe status or tribe population, may construct a "base" as defined above, so long as they are within the regulations listed below:
- The player character must be part of a "tribe", whether solo or with other players. A tribe must be established prior to constructing a base.
- A single base, regardless of occupancy, cannot occupy a footprint larger than 2 dino leashes on "large".
- Some bases may be shaped in such a way that it's borders are outside of 2 connected dino leashes on "large", but that is allowed as long as the surface area is not greater than the 2 dino leashes on "large". This will be determined by the observing admin by placing 2 dino leashes and using their best judgement.
- A base may not be closer than a distance of 3 dino leash rings set on "large", end to end, in a straight line from the outer-most (or closest-to-your-base) structure of the next base. Utilization of natural features such as mountains, cliffs, etc cannot be used to claim "out of view".
- Bases may not neighbor bases occupied by the same tribe. This means that you cannot be neighbors with your tribe-mates to essentially enlarge the limits of a base by constructing separate bases at the above-mentioned minimum required distance. If tribe-mates want to live adjacent to one another, they shall occupy one base.
- Outposts may be constructed in biomes that do not contain a "base" by the same tribe. Outposts shall be smaller than a teleporter. This means that a teleporter being used as an outpost is too large and therefore shall not be done.
- Special Requirements:
- Teleporters must be named.
- Teleporters that occupy the same area by the same tribe must be managed such that only one is set to public so as to minimize clutter on the teleportation map.
- Only 4 Stryders are allowed per base.
- Click here for instructions on how to join our server.
- XP - 6 - (Faster level up)
- Max Dino Level - 450 - (Higher than normal allowed by Xbox)
- Taming - 15 - (Faster taming)
- Harvesting - 2 - (More resources)
- Food/Water Drain - 0.5- (Slower food/water drain)
- Dino Food Drain - 1- (Default Value)
- Harvest Damage - 2- (More harvesting)
- Decay Multiplier - 6- (Longer decay times on structures)
- Mating Multiplier - 0.3- (Less time between mating)
- Egg Hatch Speed - 10- (Faster egg hatching)
- Baby Mature Speed - 10- (Faster baby maturation)
- Baby Cuddle Multiplier - 0.1- (So you can get 100% imprint)
- Cuddle Grace Period - 2- (So you dont miss an imprint)
- Baby Food Consumption - 0.5- (Slower eating by babies)
- Spoiling Multiplier - 5- (Everything lasts longer)
- Player Damage Multiplier - 1- (Default value)
- Day Speed - 1x
- Night Speed - 1x
Need help figuring out how to find our servers?
Click the button for join information!