ARKstuff Servers Thickcoin store allows you to purchase items in game for virtual currency gained in the Discord or in the form of Berrybush seeds in-game available in our drops around the map! Details of certain non-self-explanatory store items will be listed here!
HOW TO GET THICKCOIN
Thickcoin is obtained by the following methods:
- Bot commands in the #thickcoin channel in the Discord such as:
- .rob @player
- Gambling commands in the #thickcoin channel on games such as:
- To use the animal race, you will first have to purchase an animal. You can do this through bot commands.
- Finding Berrybush seeds in-game in the ARK provided drops around the map.
Thickcoin goes into your wallet and can be stolen. However you can deposit it into the Thickcoin bank to keep it safe by using command .deposit all
Thickcoin can be deposited into or withdrawn from the bank in-game during times where the Thickcoin store is open by an admin. The Thickcoin store is located on ARKstuff The Center (PVE) at the Patreon Rewards Center located @ 46.9 / 55.7. Store openings will be announced in the Discord.
Bot commands are further explained in the #thickcoin-commands channel in the Discord.
HOW TO BUY STUFF WITH THICKCOIN
Buying things with Thickcoin is as simple as using the .store command in the Discord and browsing the stock. When you find something you'd like to purchase you use .buy <item name> and the funds will be withdrawn and you will be given the item you requested.
Once you have the item (use command .inv to view your personal inventory), you will open an Admin Help Ticket to exchange your Discord inventory item for a physical in-game item once an admin has availability.
Once the admin has given you the physical in-game item, they will remove the Discord item from your inventory.
WHO CAN USE THICKCOIN
Currently Thickcoin is only available to be used on the PVE side of ARKstuff until it can be verified that Pay to Win cannot be exploited via the Thickcoin system on PVP.
- Item quality should be stated on items where item quality is applicable, such as Ascendant Sword Blueprint or Mastercraft Small Saddle.
- Ascendant items will be spawned in at a high damage/durability/armor rating as applicable to the item itself. The item will not be at maximum in these categories. Our Patreon packages include guaranteed-max stat items but the ones purchased in the Thickcoin store will be high, but random values.
Rock Drake Tek