[US] ARKstuff Genesis I Server Information
[US] ARKstuff Genesis I Server Rules
Note: These rules are copied from Valguero and may be updated once we have a better understanding of the map and it's features.
- #WORLDPEACE: Be courteous to each other. As a Neebs Gaming Fan Server, our goal is World Peace. Being mean is not World Peace. Determining that you have differences with someone else, accepting those differences and finding common ground that promotes co-existence is World Peace, or at least it's a start.
- THEFT: Do not steal other people's stuff! We will call Liam Neeson.
- ANTI-THEFT: Don't leave your stuff unlocked! If you do, the violators of rule 2 will come get you!
- RESOURCES: Do not build on resource spawns. This means huge resource spawns. If the place you're wanting to build on has like 1 metal rock on it, nobody is going to miss it. Also, don't tie up all the oil veins.
- CAVES: Do not block cave entrances that lead to Bosses / Artifacts. Structures/dinos in violation will be permanently destroyed.
- BASE BUILDING REQUIREMENTS
- No base may block pathways, teleport/spawn points, missions or valuable resource spawns. Any base found to be interfering with the previously stated will be required to be relocated or modified appropriately such that they no longer interfere.
- One main tribe hub is allowed on Genesis I and must be located in an appropriate location following the rule above and must cover no more ground area than 2 dino leashes on max range. The property must also make sense, meaning that if you gate off a 2 dino leash area for a 3x3 shack you will be asked what you intend to do with that space and may be asked to downsize. If you cannot conform to the rule above with a base this large, you must downsize or pick another spot.
- A "property" is defined as any structure that covers the ground or restricts access from another player walking in that spot, for example a single foundation with a bed on it is considered a property. Sleeping bags and oil rigs are not considered a property.
- No more than one "property" is allowed per biome.
- Biomes that do not include the main tribe hub may have an outpost appropriately sized, following the first 2 rules, and may include the following:
- Building 1: Bunk area for respawning, storage and workshop
- Building 2: A small dino barn
- Building 3: A taming pen which must remain unlocked unless being used by you at that moment with a dino in the pen
- No single structure may exceed a footprint of 4x6 and each building must not be more than 3 foundations from the next one.
- Ocean biome outposts are limited to one wood or metal ocean platform.
- Temporary taming structures are allowed but must be taken down once the tame is complete.
- Fences/gates must only be used as needed and should not be used to maximize the size of your property. Only use the area that you NEED.
- Blocking and/or building in lunar caves is not allowed.
- Be mindful of glitches. There are 30 glitches per biome and when you fix one, it disappears for you but not those who have not yet fixed it. DO NOT build on a location where you fixed a glitch or you'll be asked to modify your base as such that the glitch can be reached by other players.
- PILLAR BOMBING: DO NOT pillar bomb an area (meaning, don't place random pillars, foundations, etc to "claim" an area). Build there or don't build there. Pillar bombing is not permitted. At all. Under any circumstances. Seriously, we will poof that real quick.
- BEAVER DAMS: DO NOT leave the wood in a beaver dam! When you leave the wood (we know it's heavy), then that beaver dam stays there with just wood in it until someone else comes along and finds it that way and cleans it out so a new one can spawn.
- Tip: Park your mount (dino) right next to the beaver dam. Access the dam, take all, exit menu. Turn to your mount, get on it and then dump what you do not want.
- WYVERN LIMIT: Each tribe is allowed 5 Wyverns --OR-- 2 Wyverns per person, whichever is more. (This is to reduce lag)
- Example 1: If your tribe has 2 members, your MAX is 5.
- Example 2: If your tribe has 10 members, your MAX is 20.
- LAG/CRASH PREVENTION: If something you're doing is causing massive amounts of lag and/or server crashes, please report it to an admin immediately. This information will be used for bug reporting!
[US] ARKstuff Genesis I Server Settings
- Server Name in server browser: [US] ARKstuff Genesis I
- Click here for instructions on how to join our server.
- XP - 6 - (Faster level up)
- Max Dino Level - 450 - (Higher than normal allowed by Xbox)
- Taming - 15 - (Faster taming)
- Harvesting - 2 - (More resources)
- Food/Water Drain - 0.5 - (Slower food/water drain)
- Dino Food Drain - 1 - (Default Value)
- Harvest Damage - 2 - (More harvesting)
- Decay Multiplier - 6 - (Longer decay times on structures)
- Mating Multiplier - 0.3 - (Less time between mating)
- Egg Hatch Speed - 10 - (Faster egg hatching)
- Baby Mature Speed - 10 - (Faster baby maturation)
- Baby Cuddle Multiplier - 0.1 - (So you can get 100% imprint)
- Cuddle Grace Period - 2 - (So you dont miss an imprint)
- Baby Food Consumption - 0.5 - (Slower eating by babies)
- Spoiling Multiplier - 5 - (Everything lasts longer)
- Player Damage Multiplier - 1 - (Default value)
- Day Speed - 0.25x - (Longer days)
- Night Speed - 3x - (Short nights)
Connecting to [US] ARKstuff Genesis I
Ready to find out how to find us in the server browser?